Jesus Gave It All Shopify Store

 

Hi, my name is David McCannon, and I own a new online Shopify Store called Jesus Gave It All. I am now mixing business with my ministry page. We also have my Jesus Gave it All facebook page. It still share Bible verses, inspirational posts and devotionals. It is linked to my instrgram page, This project started in November 2021. This site is brand new. I am working from home and I specialize in dropshipping. 

I must give credit to my website designer Malik Ololade from Nigeria. He just got his Level 1 Badge on Fiverr. Malik is an expert when it comes to Shopify. He is great with coding to. He is also great with Wix, and WordPress. This young man inspires to be the best. His goal is to obtain a degree in Computer Science. 

Jesus Gave It All is like an online department store specilizing in winter apparel. We sell beanies, 3 D hoodies, and Printify print on demand products. Our logo appears on our Printify product. It is a picture of Jesus Christ hanging on a cross. Jesus Paid it All when he gave up his life for you and me.

David Wayne McCannon

If you have a funtional Shopify Store, please email me your link and I will add it to this page. All I ash is for you to promote Jesus Gave it All by word of month. Tell your friends about this page. I will gladly add your link below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Better to Give than Receive

Jesus and the fall

Recovery it’s A Matter of Time ― by David McCannon