Rhyme for My King


 “Despite of the hardships I face in this life, knowing that Jesus went to the cross for me makes it all worth it”

― David McCannon

Rhyme for My King

My health may fail. And I may never acquire wealth. I will not feel sorry for myself.

I may never have a wife. But that doesn’t mean I can’t have a life.

 Jesus is king, and one day I will wear His ring. I don’t have to frown because Christ will give me a crown.

Insanity is a form of vanity. Playing God will never get you out of Dodge.

One day my flesh will be dead and the grave will be my bed.

Heaven is for real. There is no better deal. No one can steal that. Now put that in your hat.

When I return to dust, everything I leave behind will turn to rust.

My labor is not in vain. The gain outweighs the pain.

With God the price is always right. Let his light shine all night.

This world won’t last. Heaven is going to be a blast.

God says I am a saint. That ain’t bad. I don’t have to be sad. Jesus made me glad.

Nations will fall. But Jesus never loses the ball.

Cities will tumble. Man will stumble. Even I may fumble. But the mighty God will rumble.

Hell is a cell for Angels. Those who rebel will end up in jail.

God is like air. He is always there. He numbers your hair.

Pass the buck, and you’ll be out of luck.

Those who sin will never win.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Better to Give than Receive

Jesus and the fall

Recovery it’s A Matter of Time ― by David McCannon